Saturday 28 June 2008

Las Vegas Day 5

The last day was flying home, again no photos as I don't take the camera out at airports really.
I flew back with Virgin and had paid the extra to go premium economy, but I'm not sure I would ever do so again.

The check-in desk staff were rude making fun of a rather large guy in front of me with a BO problem, to be honest he did so I can understand why.

My seat was fine and the legroom appreciated but I had to sit next to a whiney camp gay guy who was upset that he couldn't sit next to his boyfriend because he was sat next to his mother. A rather strange arrangement which was eventually sorted when he went and sat on the arm of the chair for several hours. It was also funny seeing the mother decline the hot face-towel. I reckon because it would have taken all the excessive make-up she had on off.

The plane was stuck on the runway for an hour due to some issue with the fuel not arriving on time.

The in-flight movie system broke down for half the flight. I did get to see Game Plan (The Rock's take on kindergarten cop) and The Bank Job (its was just alright).

After being told that premium economy people get their luggage first, I found I had to wait til the end and was one of the last to get theirs, and added to that they'd broken my case, which I have now had to get rid of.

In all pants, but I was glad it had arrived. The biggest fear I had on this trip was losing my luggage on the flight. Perhaps had I left from Terminal 5 I might have done!

No comments: